Beautiful Pillow and Bolster Set
The perfect addition to your nursery decor once your baby is old enough (12 months+):
Softness - Made with soft cotton fabric, it is most suitable for your baby's delicate and sensitive skin. Pre-washed, pesticide-free and hypoallergenic
- Organic Cotton - Cotton grown without the use of harmful chemicals, we use organic cotton to make sure that our products are safe for your babies. Good for your baby, good for the environment
- Perfectly Filled - These come pre-filled with the right amount of virgin polyester fibre, so have the perfect shape and softness. All edges are rounded to ensure there is no risk of injury to the child
- Easy Care - Fade-resistant and quick-drying; Machine washable on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Avoid direct heating. Minimum Wrinkling, no ironing needed. For more, see our Care & Cleaning section
Note on Safety
It is important to note that it is not recommended to use loose items of bedding such as pillows and bolsters in cribs, for children below 12 months.
Read through our guide on SIDS & Sleep, if you'd like to learn more about the best practices to follow to reduce the risk for your baby.
Why Organic Cotton
100% Organic Cotton is a safer method of growing Cotton that is good for your baby and good for the environment too. At The White Cradle, your baby's safety is one of our Core Beliefs and so we only use 100% Organic Cotton for our products.
Here are some of more details about Organic Cotton:
- Growing Organic Cotton does not use any toxic chemicals like insecticides, pesticides and herbicides
- Organic Cotton is gentle and better for your baby's delicate skin. Avoiding chemicals during the growing process ensures that there are no irritants that can lead to skin allergies
- Organic Cotton is better for the farmers that grow it as they're not exposed to the toxic chemicals
For more on Organic Cotton, read our detailed post on Why use Organic Cotton for Babies.