The Most Comfortable Blankets
The plush polyester filling makes it soft to the touch and provides just the right amount of cushioning for tummy time activities. Whether you use it as part of their nursery ensemble or take it on the go with you, this activity mat is sure to be an essential item for your little one. As a bonus, it also makes an ideal personalized gift for any baby shower or registry list!
- PREMIUM QUALITY- Experience a new level of comfort with our luxurious 40”x40” Disney Baby Activity Mat. Made from pure cotton fabric for maximum softness and durability, this playmat is perfect for tummy time activities.
- FUN & EXCITING DESIGN - Featuring a Mickey Mouse print, this mat adds color and fun to any nursery or bedroom. Perfect for baby showers, milestone gifts, and baby gift sets!.
- PRACTICAL & SAFE - Softly filled with plush polyester material, provide safe cushioning that your little one can play on comfortably. Patented designs are also non-toxic and free from phthalates making it the perfect present for any baby!
- PROTECTIVE & VERSATILE - Easily remove stains with hand washing or machine washing at 40°C without shrinkage or fading issues. Suitable for all occasions, the quilted playmat has universal appeal and can be used in homes, restaurants, and parties alike.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Hand wash cold by itself—do not wring out-dry in the shade for best results! This mat can also be dry cleaned if needed making it convenient to maintain while evoking stylish charm in any room!. Care & Cleaning section.
Not sure whether you should swaddle or use a blanket? See our detailed Guide on What to Use for Sleep at Different Ages. It details how to transition from a swaddle to a sleep sack to a blanket, keeping all safety guidelines in mind.
Why Organic Cotton
100% Organic Cotton is a safer method of growing Cotton that is good for your baby and good for the environment too. At The White Cradle, your baby's safety is one of our Core Beliefs and so we only use 100% Organic Cotton for our products.
Here are some of more details about Organic Cotton:
- Growing Organic Cotton does not use any toxic chemicals like insecticides, pesticides and herbicides
- Organic Cotton is gentle and better for your baby's delicate skin. Avoiding chemicals during the growing process ensures that there are no irritants that can lead to skin allergies
- Organic Cotton is better for the farmers that grow it as they're not exposed to the toxic chemicals
For more on Organic Cotton, read our detailed post on Why use Organic Cotton for Babies.