The Most Comfortable Blankets
We know how important sleep is for the baby and the parents, and our dohars and quilts make sure your baby sleeps, well, like a baby:
- Softness - Made with exceptionally soft & fine Organic Cotton Muslin fabric, it is most suitable for your baby's delicate and sensitive skin. Pre-washed, pesticide-free and hypoallergenic
- Organic Cotton - Cotton grown without the use of harmful chemicals, we use organic cotton to make sure that our products are safe for your babies. Good for your baby, good for the environment
- Size - Size of 95 cm x 120 cm (38 x 48 inch) is perfect for babies of 0-2 years. No need to buy another one in this period
- Easy Care - Fade-resistant and quick-drying; Machine washable on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Avoid direct heating. Minimum Wrinkling, no ironing needed. For more, see our Care & Cleaning section.
Not sure whether you should swaddle or use a blanket? See our detailed Guide on What to Use for Sleep at Different Ages . It details how to transition from a swaddle to a sleep sack to a blanket, keeping all safety guidelines in mind.
Why Organic Cotton
100% Organic Cotton is a safer method of growing Cotton that is good for your baby and good for the environment too. At The White Cradle, your baby's safety is one of our Core Beliefs and so we only use 100% Organic Cotton for our products.
Here are some of more details about Organic Cotton:
- Growing Organic Cotton does not use any toxic chemicals like insecticides, pesticides and herbicides
- Organic Cotton is gentle and better for your baby's delicate skin. Avoiding chemicals during the growing process ensures that there are no irritants that can lead to skin allergies
- Organic Cotton is better for the farmers that grow it as they're not exposed to the toxic chemicals
For more on Organic Cotton, read our detailed post on Why use Organic Cotton for Babies.