The Coziest Blankets
We know how important sleep is for the baby and the parents, and our dohars and quilts make sure your baby sleeps, well, like a baby:
- Softness - Made with exceptionally soft & fine Organic Cotton Muslin fabric, it is most suitable for your baby's delicate and sensitive skin. Pre-washed, pesticide-free and hypoallergenic
- Organic Cotton - Cotton grown without the use of harmful chemicals, we use organic cotton to make sure that our products are safe for your babies. Good for your baby, good for the environment
- Thick and Light Filling - We use the highest quality of polyester fibre that ensures that this quilt is warm but stays light and easy for the baby. It is perfect to keep the baby comfortable in an airconditioned room or for the cold months
- Size - Size of 95 cm x 120 cm (38 x 48 inch) is perfect for babies of 0-2 years. No need to buy another one in this period
- Easy Care - Fade-resistant and quick-drying; Machine washable on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Avoid direct heating. Minimum Wrinkling, no ironing needed. For more, see our Care & Cleaning section.
Not sure whether you should swaddle or use a blanket? See our detailed Guide on What to Use for Sleep at Different Ages . It details how to transition from a swaddle to a sleep sack to a blanket, keeping all safety guidelines in mind.
Why Organic Cotton
100% Organic Cotton is a safer method of growing Cotton that is good for your baby and good for the environment too. At The White Cradle, your baby's safety is one of our Core Beliefs and so we only use 100% Organic Cotton for our products.
Here are some of more details about Organic Cotton:
- Growing Organic Cotton does not use any toxic chemicals like insecticides, pesticides and herbicides
- Organic Cotton is gentle and better for your baby's delicate skin. Avoiding chemicals during the growing process ensures that there are no irritants that can lead to skin allergies
- Organic Cotton is better for the farmers that grow it as they're not exposed to the toxic chemicals
For more on Organic Cotton, read our detailed post on Why use Organic Cotton for Babies.
Clean & Sterile
We know how important your baby and its health is to you. To make our products are perfectly clean, we pack our products and then put through a sterilization process - this is a non-chemical process that zaps all the bacteria and viruses from the product. We use a food-grade certified process that is completely safe and your product gets anti-microbial super-powers as an added benefit.
This makes the product usable right out of the bag, but you can always wash it like many parents prefer to before their first use.
This is an extra step we take so that you can be 100% Sure when you buy The White Cradle products.