The Perfect Crib Sheet
We've worked to make the perfect crib sheet for your baby, and these are some of the reasons why we believe they are:
- Softness - Made with exceptionally soft & fine Organic Cotton fabric, it is suitable for your baby's delicate and sensitive skin. Pre-washed, pesticide-free and hypoallergenic
- Organic Cotton - Cotton grown without the use of harmful chemicals, we use organic cotton to make sure that our products are safe for your babies. Good for your baby, good for the environment
Elasticated - Elasticated Fitted sheets are recommended for Baby Cribs as the edges are held snugly in place without the risk of getting undone and causing any suffocation risk to the baby. The extra drop of 9" will slide below the bottom to hold it well in place. Easy to fit, easy to remove. Also, makes it super-easy to swap sheets when the little one makes a mess.
- Easy Care - Fade-resistant and quick-drying; Machine washable on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Avoid direct heating. Minimum Wrinkling, no ironing needed. For more, see our Care & Cleaning section
Refer to the below chart to find the right size to buy for your crib.
The sheets will comfortably fit mattresses with thickness up to 10 cm / 4 in.
Can't find your size? If you don't have a non-standard crib size, you can always buy our 'Universal' size crib sheets. These are not elasticated, so can be used on any mattress size.
Why Organic Cotton
100% Organic Cotton is a safer method of growing Cotton that is good for your baby and good for the environment too. At The White Cradle, your baby's safety is one of our Core Beliefs and so we only use 100% Organic Cotton for our products.
Here are some of more details about Organic Cotton:
- Growing Organic Cotton does not use any toxic chemicals like insecticides, pesticides and herbicides
- Organic Cotton is gentle and better for your baby's delicate skin. Avoiding chemicals during the growing process ensures that there are no irritants that can lead to skin allergies
- Organic Cotton is better for the farmers that grow it as they're not exposed to the toxic chemicals
For more on Organic Cotton, read our detailed post on Why use Organic Cotton for Babies.