Our reversible bibs are the softest and easiest to feed your baby with:
- Softness - Made with ultra-soft muslin fabric, it is suitable for your baby's delicate and sensitive skin. We know they get irritable with a bib around them, so we've tried to make it as comfortable as possible
- Organic Cotton - Cotton grown without the use of harmful chemicals. We use organic cotton to make sure that our products are safe for your babies. Good for your baby, good for the environment
- Reversible - With different prints on both sides, you can swap it around on alternate feeds or if one side gets stained
- Two Sizes - The two sizes are suitable for small babies (0-9 months) or growing toddlers (9-18 months) too
- Easy Care - Fade-resistant and quick-drying; Machine washable on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Avoid direct heating. Minimum Wrinkling, no ironing needed. For more, see our Care & Cleaning section
Why Organic Cotton
100% Organic Cotton is a safer method of growing Cotton that is good for your baby and good for the environment too. At The White Cradle, your baby's safety is one of our Core Beliefs and so we only use 100% Organic Cotton for our products.
Here are some of more details about Organic Cotton:
- Growing Organic Cotton does not use any toxic chemicals like insecticides, pesticides and herbicides
- Organic Cotton is gentle and better for your baby's delicate skin. Avoiding chemicals during the growing process ensures that there are no irritants that can lead to skin allergies
- Organic Cotton is better for the farmers that grow it as they're not exposed to the toxic chemicals
For more on Organic Cotton, read our detailed post on Why use Organic Cotton for Babies.