The Softest Swaddles
Our multi-purpose swaddles are the softest muslin ones you'll find anywhere:
- Softness - Made with ultra-soft muslin fabric, it is suitable for your baby's delicate and sensitive skin. Pre-washed, pesticide-free and hypoallergenic
- Organic Cotton - Cotton grown without the use of harmful chemicals, we use organic cotton to make sure that our products are safe for your babies. Good for your baby, good for the environment
- Multi Purpose - Swaddles is one of the most versatile products you can buy for your baby. While the primary use is to wrap them up so they can sleep well, it can be used as a soft wipe, a receiving blanket, a bum cloth, a burp cloth, a shade in the car or on the pram, and anything else you can think of!
- Large Size - A larger-than-usual size of 112x112 cm gives you enough fabric to easily wrap your baby with
- Easy Care - Fade-resistant and quick-drying; Machine washable on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Avoid direct heating. Minimum Wrinkling, no ironing needed. For more, see our Care & Cleaning section
See our guide on How to Swaddle a Baby if you want to perfect your swaddling skills before your first baby.
Why Organic Cotton
100% Organic Cotton is a safer method of growing Cotton that is good for your baby and good for the environment too. At The White Cradle, your baby's safety is one of our Core Beliefs and so we only use 100% Organic Cotton for our products.
Here are some of more details about Organic Cotton:
- Growing Organic Cotton does not use any toxic chemicals like insecticides, pesticides and herbicides
- Organic Cotton is gentle and better for your baby's delicate skin. Avoiding chemicals during the growing process ensures that there are no irritants that can lead to skin allergies
- Organic Cotton is better for the farmers that grow it as they're not exposed to the toxic chemicals
For more on Organic Cotton, read our detailed post on Why use Organic Cotton for Babies.